* The terms and conditions were last updated on 12/02/2019 (version 4).
The terms and conditions in the English version always take precedence
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website and any sections thereof. By using any section of the website or by opening an account through this website, you agree to have understood, accepted and be bound by the following:
• these website terms and conditions (website terms and conditions);
• the rules of any game or product you play;
• the general conditions of the promotion;
• any terms and conditions and / or rules pertaining to promotions, bonuses and special offers that may be offered from time to time (including the relevant terms and conditions);
You acknowledge that you could lose money by gambling on this website and that you are solely responsible for any loss of money.
Unless otherwise stated, “you”, “your”, “user” or “player” refers to any person using our software and / or website. Unless otherwise stated, “we”, “us” or “our” collectively refers to the entity described in Clause 2.1 (Parties and Licensing) and its subsidiaries, partners, directors, officers, agents and temporary contractors.
The gambling activities carried out through this website are licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA). The license number, issued on August 1st, 2018, is MGA / B2C / 370/2017.
By opening an account with us and / or by using the website, you acknowledge, agree to and guarantee that you:
• are at least 18 years old and have reached the legal age for gambling in your country of residence;
• are legally able to enter into binding contracts;
• When registering on the website, you provided all information correctly and completely and you ensure that this information is always up-to-date when you use the website;
• are resident at the address provided to us and are residents of a country that permits gambling;
• are not excluded from opening an account under Clause 7 (restricted countries);
• currently do not have an active self-exclusion from gambling on this website;
• have a valid bank account, credit or debit card, or alternative payment method;
• Are the legitimate owner of the money you have deposited and that any money you have deposited into the account is not from any illegal activity or source;
• do not have an already registered account on this website;
• Not playing for or impersonating anyone else, or not selling, buying, or transferring accounts to or from other players;
• play on the website for entertainment only and not for financial dependency (or similar reasons); and
By registering an account, you agree that we may contact you by any means of communication (whether written or oral and including but not limited to email, telephone and SMS) relating to your account.
In the event that any of the warranties described in Clause 4.1 (Registering Your Account) are not met, you will lose your wager and we will not be obliged to pay out any winnings. We may also report the incident to the police, parents (in the case of underage gambling) and the relevant regulatory authority.
We can reject a request to open an account at any time and for any reason.
Occasionally we have promotions for new accounts. If you are one of our existing customers, there are no promotions available for new accounts.
Employees of the legal entity set out in clause 2.1 (parties and licensing), its licensees, suppliers, wholesalers, subsidiaries, advertising agencies or other agencies, media partners, retailers and their family members are excluded from participation in the Games.
By opening an Account, you agree that we may perform certain verification checks (“Verification Checks”), as further described in this clause. Please note that we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to close, suspend, or terminate your account should any issues arise with the verification checks.
EMAIL VERIFICATION : You may be asked to verify your email via a verification link or other evidence to confirm ownership of the email account. If this step is not completed, the account can be blocked and possible winnings canceled until the account details have been verified.
AGE VERIFICATION :Electronic verification checks are done and we may use outside agencies to confirm their age. We may need further information from you, which we will then request directly from you. If, after (or during) the verification tests, it is established that you are a minor: (i) your account will be closed; (ii) any winnings you have made while using the website will be withheld by us; and (iii) any deposited funds will be refunded to a payment method selected by us. Monies already paid out will be deducted from the amount to be repaid.
ADDITIONAL CHECKS FOR VERIFICATION: We may use outside agencies to verify your age, identity, address, payment details and methods, or other information you provide to us. During this process, the data you have transmitted to us is compared with certain (public or private) databases. By participating in this process, you agree that we can use, document and disclose this personal data, and this may be recorded by us or external agencies. The external parties we use are aware of their obligations under the Data Protection Act and will always act in accordance with the guidelines of this Act and our instructions.
As part of our verification checks, inquiries about ID or other documents or information may be made that you may request. We may suspend your account and / or prevent you from placing further wagers until you have successfully completed the verification checks.
Please note that we may carry out further verification checks (this includes the request to submit further documents or information) in order to confirm, among other things, your identity, your age and your address or the details of your payment method at any time. This is done to meet our licensing obligations, perform routine security reviews, and ensure the integrity of your account.
If, after completing the verification checks, we are unable to confirm your details or if you are unable and / or unwilling to provide us with proof of your residence or other information required to complete the verification, we will within a reasonable time: (i) close your account; and (ii) refund the remaining balance at the time of the unsuccessful verification, up to the amount of the original deposit value (please note that winnings in excess of this amount will not be paid out).
AML VERIFICATION: In addition to the above provisions and as part of our compliance with EU anti-money laundering directives, we may at any time (including but not limited to certain phases of your account registration) ask you to provide not only your identity and address, but also proof of ownership for all payment methods used to deposit or withdraw funds (including evidence of assets).
It is illegal to add funds to your account or to attempt to deposit funds if they are the result of criminal, illegal, or fraudulent activity. We must monitor unusual or suspicious transactions of any size and report such unusual transactions and fraudulent activity to the appropriate regulatory authority. We can also report unusual activities to the police or appropriate authorities. Please note that if you do not respond to requests for more information, we may unfortunately have to block your account.
Access to our website is granted temporarily on an "as is" basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, interrupt or change any aspect or function of the website without prior notice. Should it be necessary, we can interrupt access to parts or to our entire website for maintenance purposes. We are not liable for any unavailability of the website at any time or at any time, for whatever reason.
We may, at our sole discretion, change, revoke or add content to our website (including games, betting products or elements of the betting product) at any time without notice, provided that such changes do not affect the games and / or already active wagers. We cannot be held liable for any loss suffered in the event of changes or interruptions or discontinuation of the software or the service and you have no claims against us in this regard.
You may only use the website for your own personal and non-commercial domestic purposes and you may not allow others to access it or reproduce the website or parts of it without our prior express permission - this includes the creation of links.
You may not use the website for any purpose that is considered defamatory, abusive, obscene, unlawful, racist, sexist or in any other way discriminatory or offensive.
You must not misuse the website by knowingly using viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other materials that are malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website. We cannot guarantee that our website is compatible with any hardware or software used by users of the website.
It is your sole responsibility to take the necessary precautions so that you have access to the website. We will not be liable for any loss you suffer from any Internet service provider or any telecommunications service provider that you have hired to access the website.
If you would like to report a bug or have any questions, please contact the customer service team. Please note that calls to our customer service team are monitored or recorded for training purposes, for quality control or to support a quick and effective resolution of inquiries (of which you will be informed at the beginning of the conversation).
The right to access and / or use the Website (including all products offered through the Website) may be illegal in various countries (including for example the USA) - this is what the term “Restricted Country” refers to . It is your own responsibility to determine whether your access and / or use of the website complies with the laws of your country and you guarantee to us that gambling is permitted by law in your country of residence. Restricted countries include people residing in:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Côte dIvoire, Cuba, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guam, Guyana, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Kenya, Lao Peoples Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Martinique, Mauritius, Monaco, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palestine, State of, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Russia, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United States,United States Minor Outlying Islands, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (US), Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Progressive jackpot games are not allowed to be played in the following countries - all jackpot winnings are void: Azerbaijan, India, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar and Tunisia ( Restricted Countries for Jackpots ).
We reserve the right to change the list of Restricted Countries and Restricted Countries for Jackpots where we will not open accounts or process wagers and financial transactions from time to time and in our sole discretion.
If you open or use the website while you are resident in one of the restricted countries, or when a new country is added to the list of restricted countries: we may immediately suspend your account; any winnings and bonuses will be retained and any remaining balance will be refunded (reasonable fees may be charged). Any income, winnings or bonuses that you have received or accumulated will expire and may be reclaimed by us. Upon request, you will reimburse us for amounts that have already been paid out.
The availability of the website does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation by us to use betting, gaming or any other service in any legal system in which such activities are prohibited by law. In no event shall we be liable for any violation of the laws of any state or country that may result from your use of the website.
Customers are only allowed to open and have one account. Should we find that a customer has more than one account, we reserve the right to close such accounts and void all winnings and bonuses in such accounts. Once this is complete, you will receive the remaining balance minus a payment processing fee.
When opening an account, you will be asked to choose your own username and password. You should ensure that this information is kept confidential at all times, as you will be responsible for all wagers placed on your account if the correct security information has been provided. If you lose or forget your username and / or password, or if you suspect that third parties know your access data, you should contact us immediately so that we can send you new security data. You will receive this new information by email.
Should someone else access your account, you are solely responsible for all actions, regardless of whether that access was authorized or unauthorized by you. You hereby hold us harmless and free from any liability for costs, claims, expenses and damages incurred as a result of the use or access to your account by a third party.
9.1 Account Funds: We keep customer funds separate from company funds for all customers (regardless of location), in separate bank accounts that are only used for customer funds. 9.2 Deposits:
• Deposits to the player account are made by transferring funds to the account using the payment methods that you can see under the Deposit tab after logging into your account.
• We reserve the right to change payment methods from time to time.
• You may only use payment methods for deposits that are registered in your own name.
• We can limit your deposits on any day.
• We also reserve the right to accept certain payment methods only after certain conditions have been met.
• We do not guarantee that all payment methods will be available at all times.
• We do not accept any amounts of money sent to us.
• Transferring funds between accounts on our network is prohibited.
• When you add funds to your account with us, you agree not to make any chargebacks, chargebacks or other cancellations of your deposits to your account and you also agree to compensate us for any unpaid payments.
• We are not responsible for exchange rates for foreign currencies, costs or fees of your card provider, your bank or your financial institution.
• Please note that our products are consumed immediately when playing or betting. We are therefore unable to take back goods and issue refunds or cancellations of your service while you are playing or betting. When you play a game through your account or use a service with real money, the funds are immediately withdrawn from your player account.
• Your account should not be used as a banking facility / account and deposits should only be made to place wagers with the available funds. Your account is not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by a deposit insurance system and you will not receive any interest on funds on player accounts. Should you make repeated deposits and withdrawals without placing a reasonable amount of wagering, we reserve the right to charge any bank charges to your account without prior notice before the account is closed.
• Invoice descriptions: Your credit card, debit card or e-wallet will be charged immediately with the purchase. Please contact Customer Service with any questions regarding the invoice descriptions on your statements.
• Withdrawals will not be processed and withdrawals from your account will be approved until: (i) verification checks have been satisfactorily performed and completed; (ii) payments have been confirmed; and (iii) you have met any additional payment terms, specific rules and promotional terms that may apply in relation to your use of the website and / or relating to your account (for example, active bonus terms). Please note that verification checks include checks of your identity, age, place of residence and ownership of the payment methods used (including proof of assets) - see Clause 5. We may withhold payments if you fail to meet any of the requirements of this clause.
• If you would like to withdraw some or all of the funds from your account, please indicate how much you would like the repayment to be.
• All withdrawals will be made using the same payment method as the one used to fund the account. Withdrawal methods are available once you have successfully made a deposit using one of the methods.
• If your withdrawal method is no longer available or cannot be accessed (for example because it has expired), your withdrawal will not be processed and you will be asked to select an alternative payment method. In this case we will request further information or documents from you.
• After requesting a payout, it remains pending for 1–2 days. As soon as this is confirmed, it will be processed immediately. However, the booking to your bank account can take up to three working days - this period can vary depending on the selected payment method.
• The minimum withdrawal is £ 20. You can make a withdrawal if you have made at least one deposit with us and have fully implemented the deposited amount at least once.
• Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the maximum payout amount per week is 5000.00 EUR - weekly. VIP players can qualify for an increase in the withdrawal limit.
• You may only use payment methods for withdrawals that are registered in your own name. It is your responsibility to provide the correct banking information (if applicable) for withdrawals. We cannot reimburse any payments we have already made if they have been transferred to another account due to the transmission of incorrect account details.
• Funds may be deducted from withdrawals in accordance with any applicable law or regulation.
• Should we inadvertently credit your account with winnings that do not belong to you, either due to a technical error, an error in the leaderboards or due to human error, the amount will remain our property and will be withdrawn from your account. If you have used such an amount to place bets, we will cancel these bets and void all winnings. If you withdrew funds that did not belong to you before we became aware of this error, the amount accidentally paid (without prejudice to other claims and promotions available by law) will become a debt that you must pay and we will take appropriate action to reclaim that amount. If a credit is wrongly made, you are obliged to
• All transactions are checked to avoid money laundering. We will report suspicious transactions to the appropriate competent authorities in Malta and / or your country of residence. If you notice any suspicious activity in relation to our games or our website, you must report it to us immediately. We may suspend, suspend or close an account and withhold funds if required to do so under applicable law.
• In the case of withdrawals of credits that have not been converted into bets, an extended check may be carried out.
Income from placed bets will be added to your current deposit balance as soon as the bet has been settled. This balance will remain in your account until you request a withdrawal of part or all of the amount and you receive this amount. If your balance is zero, you will need to transfer funds before you can place bets. We do not offer any form of credit at any time.
Completed monetary transactions are sent at the end of each banking day. The time frame for processing varies depending on the time, country and bank.
Please note that the withdrawal of winnings may require further verification checks as set out in Clause 5.
If you win at least £ 100,000, we reserve the right to make withdrawals in ten installments. You will therefore receive ten percent of the sum every month for a period of ten months until the full amount has been paid. You will not receive any interest on outstanding amounts because we are not a financial institution.
Players must register and play in their country's currency. If the currency of your country is not offered, the game will be played in Euros (EUR). Should players fail to observe this rule, all winnings from gaming sessions will be forfeited.
Players are strictly prohibited from using the website and its systems to exploit exchange rate differences in currency exchange transactions. Should we, in our sole discretion, assume that the player has intentionally used the aforementioned system for a financial gain by exploiting exchange rate differences, all winnings will be forfeited and will be deducted from the player's balance without prior notice or notification.
The maximum amount resulting from any bet or spin that we will pay out to you is capped at £ 250,000 on this website. This number does not include the possible winnings from a progressive jackpot. You acknowledge and agree that by wagering on certain products you have the opportunity to win more than the maximum amount stated above. You agree that we are only obliged to pay you the maximum amount specified above.
Jackpot Wins: Accumulated progressive jackpots may be available to you. All progressive jackpot wins must be confirmed by us. Our decision is final and there is no exchange of correspondence. Progressive Jackpot Accuracy: Should you win the accumulated progressive jackpot on this website, an automated pop-up will appear informing you that you have won the jackpot. The accumulated jackpot amount may be displayed in a different currency and therefore the final amount that can be withdrawn may be smaller as you have to consider the exchange rate between the time of the win and the withdrawal. Please also note that all jackpots in excess of £ 250,000 may take 30 days to complete before being paid out to the player. We use reasonable efforts to ensure that the progressive jackpot amount displayed in a game matches the value on the game server. However, the progressive jackpot value of the server is used to pay out the progressive jackpot. There may be minor discrepancies due to the small delay between the original progressive jackpot you see and the progressive jackpot that is actually won and paid out. It is theoretically possible, albeit very unlikely, that the progressive jackpot will be won by more than one player during the time lag discussed above. If more than one player is shown as a simultaneous progressive jackpot winner, the player will receive, which was recorded as the first winner on our servers and / or in our game or the servers of the service provider, the progressive jackpot. All subsequent players win the progressive jackpot amount after the deferment. In the extremely unlikely event that the server actually recorded a win at the same time, we will split the progressive jackpot equally between the players who won.
We offer you a chat function so that you can chat with our customer service team. We can review and keep the chat history and content. We reserve the right to remove or adapt this chat function at our own discretion.
As part of our responsible gaming policy, we offer you the option of controlling and limiting your spending, temporarily setting a break (time out) and an option to self-exclude and close your account for a specified period of time. Check out our Responsible Gambling Policy for more details on how you can control your gambling. Please visit “ Responsible Gambling ” from the link on the website.
We may suspend or close your account if you breach our Responsible Gambling Policy.
You can close your account at any time by contacting Customer Service.
We reserve the right to close your account at any time for any reason. If we close your account for any reason, the following steps will apply:
(i) you agree that we will not be responsible for closing your account or refusing to allow you to use the website;
ii) Your only remedy in the event of an account closure is the refund of any uncontroversial account balance that is available to you. We have no further obligation to you.
• having more than one active account (or control of more than one active account);
• there is a breach of warranty;
• if you have opened an account but have recently been banned from our network and are no longer allowed to open an account;
• it was required due to legal and regulatory obligations;
• if the name of your account does not match the name provided in the payment method used for deposits;
• if you provided false or misleading information when registering;
• if you are resident in a restricted country;
• if you have allowed someone (intentionally or unintentionally) to play on your account;
• if you have reclaimed any of the deposits to your account with your credit card;
• if it is found that you have colluded with other players or have been involved in fraud, money laundering or other abusive activity;
• if we have determined that you have used any system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed to give yourself an advantage in casinos;
• If you make statements in the chat or one of our employees that are sexually suggestive or offensive, including expressions of religious fanaticism, racism, hatred or profanity;
• the use of robotic, mechanical, electronic or other devices for automated play (without our express consent); or
• if we learn that you have played at another online casino and you have carried out one of the aforementioned acts there or played there with fraudulent intent.
By terminating your account, you agree and acknowledge that your rights to use the website are immediately revoked and you will remove the software made available to you or downloaded from the website.
If you stop using your account for gambling activities for a period of twelve consecutive months, the account will be deemed to be inactive ("Inactive Account"). Any inactive account is subject to the following provisions:
• After twelve months of permanent inactivity, we will send you a reminder to the email address stored in your account. After receiving the reminder email, you have 30 days to log into your player account. If we do not register within 30 days, £ 5 real money will be deducted from your account balance. If the balance is less than £ 5 the full amount will be deducted. If the account remains inactive after thirteen consecutive months since you last logged in, you will receive a reminder email each month and a monthly fee of £ 5 will be charged, which will be deducted from your real money account until the balance is either £ 0 or log back into your account.
• We reserve the right to close any inactive account with zero balance for another six consecutive months.
Certain betting products and services that we offer on our website require you to download software in order to use them. We provide you with a license to the software (or a third party sub-license for the portion of the software owned by that third party). You can see the conditions for downloading our software at the time of downloading and you must accept them before using the software.
We ensure that the RTP and the rules of the game are the same for real money and fun games. You should only set up a real money gaming account if you are ready to use real money to play. You can have both a free account for fun and an account for real money play.
By registering a free account (for exercise), you hereby agree that we may contact you on matters relating to your account via all available means of communication (whether in writing or verbally, including e-mail, telephone and SMS) .
You agree to fully indemnify, defend and immediately indemnify us and our department heads, directors, employees, agents, vendors and suppliers upon request from any claims and obligations, any and all damages, losses, costs and expenses (including legal fees ) resulting from a breach of contract on your part or from any other liability arising from your access and use of the website and the games or software on the website (or by anyone else using your username and password) are to be held harmless.
We reserve the right to take criminal and contractual sanctions against you if you are involved in any fraud, dishonest or criminal activity and we will provide the authorities with the necessary reports.
We reserve the right to withhold payments to you if we suspect you are involved in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal activity.
You will compensate us and, upon request, will be obliged to pay for all costs, fees and losses suffered or incurred (including direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profit and damage to reputation) that are directly or indirectly caused by any fraudulent, dishonest or criminal activity on your part.
Any escalation of a customer inquiry to the complaints team classifies that inquiry as a "complaint".
Please note that phone calls to our customer service team or our managers / supervisors may be monitored or recorded for training purposes and quality control or to support a quick and effective resolution of inquiries.
Please note that complaints must follow the procedure set out below in order to be dealt with appropriately. Complaints or problems raised via third party platforms (e.g. social media, chat rooms, etc.) cannot be accepted and we therefore encourage you to follow our procedure.
We do not accept any aggressive, abusive, threatening, defamatory or otherwise offensive language or behavior towards our employees.
The complaints procedure is carried out as follows:
Step 1: Contact customer service
If you want to make a complaint, the first thing you should do (as soon as you can) is to contact our customer service team via live chat or email. An agent (the support host) will review the request and respond to it. So that we can process your request in the best possible way, it is important that we understand your request. We may ask you some questions about what happened and when, for example. The support host will log the contact and take notes on the response.
Stage 2: Further review
If your complaint has not been resolved at this stage, or if the solution does not convince you, your concern can be forwarded to the team leader of the support host. They will look into the matter and inform you of their decision.
Level 3: Escalation:
If you are still not satisfied, or if the transfer to the team leader did not bring the right solution, your issue can be escalated to the complaints team. At this point, your request will be recorded as a "complaint". Your case will be given a Case ID and we ask you to include this in all correspondence on this matter.
We consider our answer in Stage 3 to be the final stage of our process. If your case has been closed and a solution has been provided in stage 3, there will be no further discussion regarding your complaint.
If you are still not satisfied, or if the transfer to the team leader did not bring the right solution, your matter can be escalated to the complaints team. At this point, your request will be recorded as a "complaint". Your case will be given a Case ID and we ask you to include this in all correspondence on this matter.
We consider our answer in Stage 3 to be the final stage of our process. If your case has been closed and a solution has been provided in stage 3, there will be no further discussion regarding your complaint.
If you are ultimately not satisfied with the processing of your case, you will receive information in the last step on how to escalate your case to a provider for alternative dispute resolution (ADR).
Please note that we will try to reply to you as soon as possible and resolve your complaint within ten days from the date we received the complaint. We will inform you about a time extension as part of our first answer.
We strive to treat all complaints and disputes confidentially and will always comply with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation. We ask you to keep silent about the existence or details of inquiries, complaints or disputes to third parties during the procedure. This includes discussions in chat rooms or similar forums and all details regarding the procedure should be treated as confidential information. In the event of unauthorized disclosure of confidential information, the process is temporarily stopped. In the event of unauthorized disclosure, we may suspend or close your account (s).
21.3 Completion of the complaint and reprimand:
The Complaints Team's response, known as Level 3, is the final step in the process for all complaints. Your options with respect to dispute resolution providers are set out below.
If you are still not satisfied with the solution regarding a dispute, you can escalate the case externally via one of our dispute settlement providers, eCOGRA or The POGG (each "dispute settlement provider").
If you use one of the dispute resolution providers for an unresolved case, there are no fees. With reference to dispute resolution providers, the decision reached by the dispute resolution provider is final for all parties.
The form for the eCOGRA ADR service can be found here: https://ecogra.org/forms/adr-dispute-step-1
You can find information about The POGG and file a complaint here: https://thepogg.com/all-complaints/
Alternatively, you can submit your complaint using the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Products accessed through the website may only be used for legal purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to abide by all applicable laws, statutes and regulations relating to this website and the wagers placed on it.
We have the right to share the information we have about you, including personal information and usage patterns , with regulators and other bodies such as the police. to avoid fraud and money laundering and to comply with our regulatory obligations.
Please see our General Promotional Terms and Relevant Terms (where applicable) for more information on promotions, bonuses and offers.
We endeavor to provide the website with our reasonable expertise and care. We make no further guarantees or representations regarding the website, either express or implied. All implied warranties or conditions regarding satisfactory quality, suitability for a particular purpose, completeness or accuracy are hereby excluded to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law.
We give no guarantee that the website will meet your requirements or that it will be accessible uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free, that defects will be corrected or that this website or the server that makes it available will be virus-free and free of errors can guarantee the full functionality, correctness and reliability of the materials or results contained therein or the accuracy of information obtained from you via the website.
In the event of system or communication errors relating to random number generation, betting settlement or any other element of the gaming product, we will not be liable as a result of such errors and we reserve the right to void all wagers on the draws in question. In the event of a discrepancy between the result displayed in your software and our server software, the result displayed on the casino's server software will be the official and valid result.
In rare cases, the result shown in the game may not be correct. In the event of a dispute, the result recorded by the game server will be the correct result. No part of this provision is intended in any way to affect our rights under Clause 26 (Right of Cancellation).
If we have caused an error on the website (whether human or otherwise), we have the right to void the transaction / wager and withhold payment.
We have the authority to adjust your account to reflect the real result and to correct the error. An example of such an error would be if an error occurs in one of our systems or if we enter the result of an event incorrectly.
Players who abuse such errors / malfunctions must expect their account to be closed and their deposits and / or winnings forfeited.
• the amount of stake in respect of which the question of liability arose; and
• if you have deposited funds into your account that have been transferred by us to the wrong place and you receive the same amount in your account.
We do not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss of content or materials uploaded or transmitted through the website. You confirm that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any changes, interruptions or settings to the website.
We cannot be held responsible for the failure to place a bet, for an offer not to be booked, or for your temporary inability to access the website, including, but not limited to, computer malfunctions, loss of telecommunications services or Internet connections.
The balance in your account will always match the records on our servers. If you log in to our website again after the interruption, the credit on the server will correspond to the credit after the last use before the interruption. This is necessary to avoid further complications. By placing additional bets on our website or accepting offers, you are accepting the results of any previous bet. The results of the previous deployment (at our own discretion) will no longer be questioned and no refunds or further adjustments will be made. If you feel that games were played unfairly or incorrectly, please contact us immediately and report the incident to us.
In the event of a malfunction in the game, the service, the website or any connected system, or any other error, all bets placed during this period will be void and refunded. Any credits obtained through a malfunction will be void, as will subsequent game rounds played with such credits, regardless of the games involved. Should you receive credit after such a malfunction or error, and if this results in an overpayment or excessive credit on your account, it is your responsibility to notify us immediately. Without deviating from a corresponding obligation and regardless of whether you inform us
If our website contains links to other websites and third party resources, these are provided for information only. We have no control over the content of these websites or resources and are not responsible for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of these websites and the information they may obtain from you (including personal information).
A link from our website does not constitute an endorsement of the company or organization behind the link or of the content on the website that you can access via this link.
The website and all content and software made available on it (including the games) (collectively the “Website Material”) are either owned by us or used by us under a license. We take a violation of intellectual property rights seriously and take legal action against such violations.
The names of our products and services (including the names of our games) are trademarks of us or our licensors. The website material is protected by copyright laws and treaties worldwide. All rights in and to the website material (including all intellectual property rights) are reserved.
These intellectual property rights include, but are not limited to, copyright, trademarks, the underlying software, the design, graphics, layout, appearance, ambience and structure of our website, database rights, design rights, domain names and goodwill and / or legal action rights . You may only use these materials and the contents with our express permission.
You will be given access to the materials on the Website for your entertainment purposes only and for no promotional use whatsoever. Any other use (including republication) of the website material requires our prior written consent.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not sell, transfer, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or show, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or display any material on the website without our express prior written consent use unauthorized other ways. Except as permitted by law, you may not decompile, revise, or disassemble any material on the website. In addition, they must not disrupt proper operation. You agree not to remove, obscure, or modify any copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary notice on the website materials. They agree,
We shall in no way be liable to you for any loss, nor shall we be obliged to pay you any winnings, if you are suspected of engaging in any activity prohibited by this provision.
• RIGHT TO SET OFF: If for any reason you owe us money, we have the right to recover that debt before we issue any withdrawals to you or give you permission to withdraw funds from your account.
• These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between you and us. They are not aimed at granting rights to third parties. This does not affect our right to transfer our rights under subsection b.
• SEVERABILITY:If any of the clauses in the User Agreement are found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable by any competent authority, such condition or requirement will be considered separate from the other terms and conditions, which will continue to apply in full law. In such cases, the part that is deemed invalid or unenforceable will be amended in a manner consistent with applicable law in order to come as close as possible to the original intent of the operator Jackpot Village.
For promotional and bonus terms and conditions, please refer to the separately listed “Promotional Terms” by either following the link in the footer on this page or by clicking here .
In the event of discrepancies, the English language version is decisive.