* Terms and Conditions last updated 12/02/2019 (version 4)
English terms and conditions always apply
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using any section of this website. By using any section of this website or opening an account on this website, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to and will comply with the following:
• these website terms and conditions (website terms)
• the rules of each game or product you play
• general terms and conditions
• all terms and conditions in force from time to time relating to promotions, bonuses and special offers (including significant terms and conditions)
acknowledge that there is always a risk of loss from gambling through the Website and you take full responsibility for any losses.
on the website licensed gaming activities are regulated by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) license numbers: MGA / B2C / 370/2017 issued 01.08.2018.
By opening an account with us and / or using the Website, you acknowledge, agree and warrant that:
• you are at least 18 years old and of legal age under the laws of your country of residence to gamble.
• you are legally able to enter into binding agreements.
• you have entered all the information correctly and complete when you register on the Website, and you guarantee that you will update the information you provide as necessary throughout your use of the Website.
• you live at the address you have provided to us and you live in an area where gambling is permitted.
• you are not prevented from opening an account as described in Section 7 (Restricted Areas).
• you have not set yourself a block on this website.
• you have a valid bank account or credit or debit card or alternative payment method.
• you are the legal owner of the money you have deposited, and none of the money you have deposited into your account has been obtained illegally and does not come from any illegal activity or source.
• you do not have an existing account on this website.
• you do not play or act on behalf of anyone else, nor do you sell, transfer and / or buy accounts to or from other players.
• you participate in website games to have fun, not because of financial dependence (or similar reasons).
registering a gaming account, you consent to us contacting you by any and all means of marketing (whether in writing or orally, including, but not limited to, email, phone calls and text messages) in connection with your account.
If any of the information you have verified in section 4.1 (account registration) is incorrect, your bet will be void and we will not be obliged to pay any winnings. We may also report the matter to the police, parents (in the case of minor gambling) and the appropriate authority.
We may reject any account application at any time and for any reason.
We occasionally offer promotions for new accounts. You are not eligible to redeem campaigns for new accounts if you are already a customer.
4.6 Employees of the entities defined
in Section 2.1 (Parties and Licensing) , their licensors, resellers, subsidiaries, advertisers, marketers and other agencies, media partners and vendors, and their family members may not participate in the Games.
By opening an account, you agree that we may perform certain verification actions (“Verification Checks”) as described in the later sections of this section. Please note that we reserve the right to close, suspend, or terminate your account at our sole discretion in the event of problems with verification checks.
E-MAIL CONFIRMATION : You may be asked to confirm your e-mail address via a confirmation link or any other action that confirms that your e-mail account belongs to you. If you do not complete this step, your account may be suspended and all winnings will be voided until your account information is verified.
AGE CONFIRMATION :We conduct electronic age verification checks, and we may use third-party operators to verify your age. We may also need and request more information directly from you. If, after (or after) completing a verification check, it becomes apparent that you are a minor: (i) your account will be closed, (ii) we will retain any winnings you receive on the Website and (iii) any money you deposit will be refunded as we determine. Any money already repatriated will be deducted from the refund amount.
ADDITIONAL CONFIRMATION CHECKS: We may use third party operators to verify your age, identity, affiliation, payment information and method, or any other information you provide to us. This measure involves comparing the information disclosed with information found in databases (public or private). By participating in this process, you agree that we may use, store or disclose such personal information and that third parties may store such information. The third parties we use are fully aware of their obligations under the Data Protection Act and will always act in accordance with the Data Protection Act and our guidelines.
As part of the verification checks, we may also ask you for an identity card or other documents or information. If we need this information, we'll let you know when it's relevant. We may suspend your account and / or prevent you from placing bets until you have satisfactorily completed the verification checks.
Please note that we may conduct additional verification checks (including additional documents or information) at any time to verify, but are not limited to, your identity, age, address, or payment method information, for example. We do this to comply with our licensing obligations, routine security checks, and to protect your account.
If we are unable to verify your information after verification checks, or if you are unable and / or unwilling to prove your address or other information requested to verify us, we will, within a reasonable time, take the following steps: (i) close your account; balance, up to your original deposit (Please note that any winnings in excess of the original deposit will not be refunded).
AML CONFIRMATION: In addition to the above and as part of EU anti-money laundering directives, we may ask you at any time (including, but not limited to, certain stages of your account registration process) to verify your identity and address, including proof of deposit and withdrawal (including proof of your funds).
It is illegal to deposit or attempt to deposit funds into your account that result from criminal, illegal or fraudulent activity. We are required to monitor all unusual and suspicious payment transactions, regardless of size, and report suspicious payment transactions and fraud to the appropriate regulator. We may also report such activity to the police or appropriate authorities. Please note that if you do not respond to our requests for information, your actions may result in the unfortunate closure of your account.
Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis and the website is available “as is”. We reserve the right to cancel, suspend or change any part or feature of the Website without notice. If necessary, we may suspend access to certain parts of our website or the entire website due to maintenance work. We are not responsible if the Website is down for any reason, at any time or for any period of time.
We may, in our sole discretion, modify, adapt, suspend and add content (including games, betting products or elements related to betting products) on our website without notice (assuming such changes do not affect games and / or stakes already in progress / set). We will not be liable for any losses that you may incur as a result of such changes, interruptions or termination of the Software or Services, and you may not have any claims against us in connection with such.
The Website is for your personal, local and non-commercial use only, and you are not permitted to provide access to or reproduce the Website or any part thereof in any form without our express consent. This includes creating links to the website.
You may not use the Website for any purpose that is or may be considered defamatory, offensive, flagrant, illegal, racist, sexist, or otherwise discriminatory or offensive.
You may not use the Website knowingly to distribute viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other harmful or technically harmful material. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website. We cannot guarantee that our website will be compatible with all hardware and software available to users of our website.
You are solely responsible for making the necessary arrangements to access our Website. We will not be liable for any losses incurred by your internet or telecommunications service provider that you use to access our website.
If you would like to report a bug or have any questions, please contact our customer service team. Please note that calls made to our customer service will be recorded and monitored (you will be notified at the beginning of the call if recorded or monitored) for training and quality control purposes and to provide an answer to your question quickly and efficiently.
Access to and use of the Website (including any or all of the products offered on the Website) may be illegal in certain countries (including, for example, the United States). We refer to these countries as “prohibited areas” . It is your responsibility to determine whether your access to and / or use of the Website is permitted under the laws of your jurisdiction, and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the jurisdiction in which you reside. Prohibited areas include, but are not limited to, the following countries and their residents:
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guam, Guyana, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Kenya, Lao Peoples Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Martinique, Mauritius, Monaco, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palestine, State of, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States,United States Minor Outlying Islands, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (US), Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Players resident in the following countries are not allowed to play progressive jackpot games and any jackpot winnings will be void: Azerbaijan, India, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar and Tunisia (prohibited jackpot areas).
We reserve the right to change the list of Prohibited Areas and Prohibited Jackpot Areas from time to time and in our sole discretion to indicate areas from which we do not accept account openings or process bets or payment transactions.
If you access or use the Website while living in any Prohibited Area or Prohibited Area, we may close your account immediately, confiscate all winnings and bonuses and refund your remaining balance (subject to reasonable additional charges). Any refunds, winnings or bonuses you receive or collect will be void and we may recover them. Upon request, you must return to us such funds that you have already repatriated.
Access to the Website does not constitute an offer, solicitation or invitation to use our betting or gaming services or other services in a jurisdiction where such is illegal. In no event will we be liable for any violation of state or country law that may occur while using our website.
Customers may only open and use one account. If we find that any customer is using more than one account, we reserve the right to close such accounts and void all winnings and bonuses from all such accounts. Once this is done, any remaining funds will be refunded to you at a reasonable payment processing cost.
When you open an account, you will be asked to choose your own username and password. You must ensure that this information remains private, as you are responsible for all investments made in your account after the correct security information has been entered. If you lose or forget your username and / or password, or if you believe they have been disclosed to a third party, you must contact us immediately so that we can provide you with new security information. This new information will be emailed to you.
If another person accesses your account, you are solely responsible for the actions taken by such person, whether or not you have authorized them to use your account. Therefore, you release us from liability and from all costs, claims, expenses and damages that you may incur from such use of your third party account.
9.1 Account Assets:
We keep the assets of all clients (regardless of location) separate from the assets of the Company. They are kept in a separate bank account that is used only for customer funds.
• Deposits to a player's account are made by transferring money to the account using one of the payment methods indicated on the deposit tab. Depositing is only possible after check-in.
• We reserve the right to change the deposit methods we accept from time to time.
• You can only use payment methods registered in your name for depositing.
• We may limit deposits made during a single day.
• We also reserve the right to accept only certain payment methods to meet certain conditions.
• We do not guarantee that all payment methods will be available at all times.
• We do not accept cash sent to us as a deposit.
• Transfers between accounts are prohibited in our network.
• By depositing money, you agree not to charge, cancel or otherwise suspend the deposit made to your account, and you agree to reimburse any unpaid deposits.
• We will not be liable for any currency exchange costs or costs or fees charged by your financial institution, bank or card issuer.
• Please note that you will use our products as soon as you play or bet. Therefore, we cannot offer you refunds or cancellations when you play or bet. If you play the game or use the service for real money, the money will be debited from your game account immediately.
• You may not use your gaming account as a bank / bank account and you must make deposits into your account for the sole purpose of playing and wagering. Your account is not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise supported by any bank insurance system and no interest will accrue on your account. If you make ongoing deposits and withdrawals without using the funds to wager, we reserve the right to debit your account for any bank charges incurred by us without prior notice, after which we will close the account.
• Billing Information: Your credit card, debit card, or online wallet will be charged immediately after making a payment. Please contact customer service for billing information on your statement.
• Withdrawals will not be processed and you will not be able to withdraw funds from your account until: (i) verification checks have been satisfactorily completed, (ii) payments have been confirmed and (iii) you have met all other withdrawal conditions, special rules and promotional rules relating to website affect your account (for example, certain bonus terms). Please note that verification checks will include proof of ownership, age, residence and method of payment (including proof of the source of your funds) in accordance with point 5. We may confiscate any repatriation if you have not met any of the conditions in this section.
• If you want to withdraw part or all of your balance, you can only choose the amount you want us to pay you.
• All withdrawals will be refunded using the same payment method used to deposit to the account. Withdrawal methods will become available once a successful deposit has been made with that payment method.
• If your withdrawal method is no longer in use (for example, if it has expired), your withdrawal will not be processed and you will be asked for information about the alternative payment method. In this case, we may also ask you for additional confirmation documents.
• Once a withdrawal request is made, it remains pending for 1-2 days. Once approved, it will be processed immediately and the funds will be credited to your account within a maximum of three business days. This transition period varies depending on the payment method.
• The minimum withdrawal is £ 20. To make a withdrawal, you must have made at least one deposit while you have been a customer on our website. You must also have recycled this deposit in full at least once.
• Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the maximum weekly withdrawal is EUR 5000.00 - WEEKLY. VIP players may be eligible to raise the withdrawal limit.
• You can only use withdrawal methods that are registered in your name. It is your responsibility to send us the correct bank account information (if applicable) for the withdrawal payment. We are unable to reimburse you for payments made to other accounts because you have provided us with incorrect account information.
• Withdrawals may be subject to charges as required by and in compliance with applicable regulations and laws.
• If we inadvertently pay into your account winnings that do not belong to you, for example due to a technical error, paytable error, human error or other error, that amount will remain our property and will be deducted from your account balance. If you have used such funds to wager, we may cancel those wagerings and void any winnings. If you have repatriated funds that do not belong to you before we become aware of the error, the amount wrongly paid (without any other available legal remedies and actions) will be treated as a debt you owe us and we will take the necessary steps to recover that amount. If an incorrect payment is made, you are obliged to notify us immediately by e-mail.
• All payment transactions are checked to prevent money laundering. We will report any suspicious payment transactions to the appropriate authorities in Malta and / or the country in which you reside. If you notice any suspicious activity in connection with the Games or the Website, you must report it to us immediately. We may suspend, block or close your account and seize funds if required to do so by applicable law.
• Appropriate measures can be taken for withdrawals whose funds have not been used for gambling.
Winnings on a placed bet will be added to your account deposit balance once the bet has been settled. This balance will remain in your account until you request a withdrawal of part or all of your balance. If your balance is zero, you will need to transfer additional funds to your account before you can place bets. We do not offer any kind of credit at any stage.
The processed funds will leave us at the end of the business day, and the processing time after this will vary not only by the time but also by the country and the MFI in question.
Please note that the payment of winnings may involve additional validation checks, as outlined in Section 5.
If you win £ 100,000 or more, we reserve the right to pay the winnings in ten installments, with 10% of the winnings being paid for ten months until the full amount has been paid. You will not receive any interest on unpaid funds, and you should not think of us as a financial institution.
Players must register and play in their national currency. If your country's currency is not available, you must use Euros (EUR) to play. If players do not follow this rule, all winnings from the games will be void.
Players are strictly prohibited from using the Website or its software to carry out currency exchange payment transactions. If, in our sole discretion, we believe that a player has intentionally used the above systems to obtain an economic benefit from a currency exchange, we will void all winnings and deduct them from the player’s balance without notice or notice.
maximum payout that we are required to pay you on a single bet on this website or per spin played is limited to £ 250,000. This restriction does not apply to progressive jackpot winnings. You acknowledge and agree that for certain products, the level of wagering you accept may mean that you have the opportunity to win an amount in excess of the above limit. You agree that we are obligated to pay you only the maximum amount mentioned above.
Jackpot Winnings: We can offer you progressive jackpots covering the entire network. All jackpot winnings are subject to our confirmation. Our decision is final and cannot be appealed. Progressive Jackpot Accuracy: If you win a network-wide progressive jackpot on this website, you will be presented with an automatic pop-up window informing you that you have won the jackpot. The entire network jackpot may be in a different currency, and therefore the final amount paid to you may be lower due to currency exchange rates, which may vary between the time of the win and the time of the payout. It is also worth noting that jackpots over £ 250,000 can take up to 30 days to pay. We will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the progressive jackpot value displayed in the game matches the value of the game server. In any case, the value of the progressive jackpot on the server is the amount paid to the winning player. The small difference may be due to the delay between the server and the game view. The progressive jackpot amount in the game view may be an even earlier jackpot amount at the point when the server has already received a message about its win. In theory, because of this delay, it is possible for a progressive jackpot to be won by more than one player at a time. If more than one player wins the progressive jackpot at the same time, the player who wins the progressive jackpot first based on the recordings from our servers and / or our server or service provider will receive the winnings. Those players who later won the progressive jackpot will win the amount to which the jackpot is reset (progressive jackpot starting amount). In the extremely rare situation where our server stores multiple wins at the same time, we can split the progressive jackpot equally among the winning players.
We may provide you with a chat service through which you can communicate with our customer service team. We may review and keep records of conversations that take place through the chat service. We reserve the right to remove or modify this chat service at our sole discretion.
As part of our Responsible Gaming Policy, we offer you the ability to control and limit your spending, the option to pause your account (pause), and the option to block your account and close your account for a specified period of time. Please visit the Responsible Gaming page of the website to read our Responsible Gaming policy and learn more about how you can manage your gaming.
If you violate our responsible gaming policy, we may suspend or close your gaming account.
You can close your gaming account at any time by contacting customer service.
We reserve the right to close your account at any time and for any reason. If we close your account for any reason, the rules below apply:
(i) you agree that we are not responsible to you for the termination of your account or your use of the Website.
(ii) you can only receive a refund of the balance in your account at the time of closing, after which we will no longer be liable to you in any way.
• If you have more than one active account (or if you manage more than one active account).
• If you have committed a breach or any of the information provided is incorrect.
• If you have opened an account after you have been blocked from opening new accounts on our network.
• If we are required to do so, to comply with any of our legal or regulatory obligations.
• If the name on your account does not match the name of the owner of your deposit method.
• If you provide incorrect or misleading information when registering.
• If you live in a restricted area.
• If you have allowed or allowed (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to play in your account.
• If you have “debited” any deposit made to your account with your credit card.
• If you are found to be colluding, cheating, laundering money or fraudulently.
• If we become aware that you have utilized or used a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed to beat the casino.
• If you provide statements to our staff that are sexist or offensive on the chat service or through other channels. This includes fanaticism, racism, anger and swearing.
• Use of robots, mechanical, electrical or otherwise automated devices to make game decisions in any game (without our express consent).
• If we become aware that you have played at any other online casino in bad faith or in any of the ways listed above.
closing your account, you agree and acknowledge that your access to the Website will terminate immediately and that you will be required to remove any software you may have downloaded from the Website.
If you do not use your account to wager for 12 consecutive months, such account will be considered inactive (inactive account). The following measures apply to all inactive accounts:
• We will send you a reminder message to the email address stored in your account information after 12 consecutive months of inactivity. After receiving this email, you have 30 days to log in to your game account. If you do not log in to your account within 30 days, we will charge £ 5 of your real money balance. If the balance is less than £ 5, the full amount will be charged. If your account remains inactive for 13 consecutive months after your last login, you will be sent a monthly email and a £ 5 monthly fee will be deducted from your account until your account balance is £ 0, or until you log in to your account.
• We reserve the right to close any inactive account with a balance of 0 for six consecutive months.
In order to use certain betting products and services offered by our website, you may be required to download software. We grant you such software license (or sublicense if such software is provided by a third party). The rules for that download and the use of the downloaded software will be displayed to you prior to the download and you must accept them before using that software.
We guarantee that the return per player ( RTP ) and game rules are identical in both real money and play money play. You should only open a real money account when you feel ready to play real money games. You can always keep both a real money and play money account.
registering a play money account (training account), you consent to us contacting you by any and all means of marketing (whether in writing or orally, including, but not limited to, email, phone calls and text messages) in connection with your account.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and, if required, indemnify us, our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers against all claims, liabilities, inconveniences, losses, costs or expenses (including legal costs) incurred by you as a result of your potential breach of use or any other the responsibilities you incur as a result of using (or anyone else using your username and password) the Website, games and software provided by the Website.
We reserve the right to bring criminal and contractual challenges against you if you engage in fraud, dishonesty or criminal activity. If necessary, we will also report the matter to the authorities.
We reserve the right to refuse payment to you if you are suspected of involvement in fraudulent, dishonest or criminal activity.
It is your responsibility to reimburse and pay us, upon request, for all costs, expenses and losses incurred or to be incurred by us (including direct, indirect and consequential losses, loss of income or reputation) directly or indirectly as a result of your fraudulent, dishonest or criminal activities.
Any customer feedback that ends up on the grievance team will be considered a “complaint”.
Please note that calls to customer service or managers / supervisors can be recorded and monitored for training and quality control purposes, and to be able to respond to customer questions quickly and efficiently.
Please note that only complaints made in accordance with the practice below will be dealt with and responded to in an appropriate manner. Complaints or issues raised through third-party platforms (e.g., social media, chat rooms) will not be dealt with, but you will be advised to follow the following policy.
We do not condone aggressive, offensive, threatening, defamatory or otherwise offensive language or behavior directed at our staff.
Complaints Policy. Our complaint policy is as follows:
Step 1: Contact Customer Service
To file a complaint, you should first (as soon as practicable) contact our customer service team via live chat or email, after which the server (customer service representative) will investigate and respond to you. To help us understand the problem, we may need to ask you additional questions about it. Such as what has happened and when. The customer service representative records the contact and makes the necessary notes on their response.
Step 2: Next check
If you do not receive a response to your complaint at this stage, or if you are not satisfied with the solution you have received, you can take the matter to a customer service representative, who will re-examine the matter and inform you of their decision.
Step 3: Referral
If you are still not satisfied, or if the matter is not transferable to your supervisor, the matter can be referred to the Complaints Team. At this point, your query will turn into a “complaint”. Your case will be given a case number and we require that case number to be used whenever you communicate.
We consider our response in Step 3 to be the final solution to the appeals policy, and therefore we will no longer discuss the matter once the third-stage appeals process has been completed and resolved.
In this final step, we will also tell you about your opportunity to refer the matter to Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) if you are still dissatisfied with our solution.
Times : Please note that we aim to respond to your inquiry as soon as practicable and resolve your complaint within 10 days of receiving your complaint. We will notify you if we need additional time to process and resolve the matter.
We do our best to treat all complaints and disputes confidentially, always in compliance with the general EU data protection regulation. We ask that you agree not to disclose the existence or information of the inquiry, complaint (s) or dispute (ies) to third parties during this procedure. This also applies to discussions in chat rooms or similar forums, as all information related to the grievance policy must be kept confidential. If confidential information is shared without permission, the complaint will be suspended. If information is shared unauthorized, we may lock or close your account.
21.3 Closure of Complaints and Opinion:
The response of the Complaints Team in the third phase represents the final step in the complaints process. Alternative ADR providers are listed below.
If you are still dissatisfied with the resolution of the dispute, you have the opportunity to take the matter forward to one of our ADR providers, which are eCOGRA and The POGG (each of which is an “ADR Provider”).
You will not be charged if you refer an unresolved dispute to either of these ADR providers. If the matter is referred to the ADR provider, the decision made by the ADR provider is final for both parties.
The eCOGRA ADR service form is available here: https://ecogra.org/forms/adr-dispute-step-1
You can find more information about The POGG service provider and you can send a complaint to them here: https://thepogg.com/all-complaints /
Alternatively, you can submit your complaint to the Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) service athttp://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
All products used through the Website are for lawful purposes only and for lawful use. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and ordinances relating to the Website and the investments made through the Website.
We are entitled to share information we hold about you, including personal information and wager history, with the regulator and other authorities, including the police, to investigate fraud and money laundering and to comply with our regulatory obligations.
Please read the general terms and conditions of the promotions as well as the relevant terms and conditions (if applicable) for information on promotions, bonuses and promotions.
We will endeavor to provide the Website using reasonable skill and care. We make no other warranties or representations, express or implied, with respect to the Website. Any implied warranties or conditions of quality, appropriateness, completeness or accuracy are therefore excluded to the extent permitted by law.
We make no warranties that the Website will meet your needs, operate uninterrupted, up-to-date, secure or error-free, that its defects will be corrected, or that the Website or server will be free of viruses or worms, or complete or accurate, or that the information you receive through the Website or the materials are accurate or reliable.
We will not be liable to you for any results resulting from system or communication errors related to the generation of random numbers, the settlement of bets or other elements of betting products, and we reserve the right to void bets on such bets. If there is a discrepancy between the result displayed on your software and the results displayed on our server software, the result displayed on the casino server will always be the official and prevailing result.
In rare situations, the result displayed by the game may be incorrect. In the event of a dispute, the result stored by the game server is valid and will be considered the correct result. Nothing in this section affects our rights outlined in section 27 (right of annulment).
If we make a mistake (human or otherwise) on the Website, we are entitled to declare the payment transaction / game void and withhold all payments.
We reserve the right to adjust your account to reflect actual results and to correct any errors. An example of such an error would be, for example, an error in one of our software or an incorrect entry of the result.
Players found to be abusing such errors or malfunctions will be required to close their accounts and any deposits and / or winnings will be void.
• the appropriate amount of stake for which liability has arisen.
• When the money you pay into your account is misplaced by us, we will refund that amount to your account.
We are not responsible for any content or material posted or downloaded to you through the Website, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible to you or any third party for any modification, interruption or termination of the Website.
We cannot be held liable for an unallowed bet or offer that could not be redeemed for any reason or because your connection to the Website has been lost. This includes computer malfunctions and communication failures, as well as Internet connection errors.
Your account balance always matches our server's record. When you log in to our website after a connection error, your account balance will match your balance before the connection error after the completed betting round. This is necessary so that we can avoid any additional difficulties. By placing the following bets or redeeming the following offers on our website, you accept the result of the previous bet. Therefore (at our discretion) the results of previous rounds of betting can no longer be challenged and will not be refunded or corrected. If you feel that the result of the games is unfair or incorrect, you should contact us immediately to report the incident.
In the event of a malfunction or other error in the game, service, website or any related software, all bets placed during such period will be void and refunded. Funds received as a result of a malfunction are considered void, as are all game rounds (regardless of the game) for which those funds have been used. If additional funds have been added to you due to such malfunction or error, it is your responsibility to notify us promptly. Whether or not you notify us, you hereby give us your consent and authorize us to adjust your account balance, removing such funds if such an incorrect payment occurs.
If our website contains links to other websites or third party content, these links are for your information only. We have no control over the content or sources of such sites, and we do not accept any responsibility for them or for any loss that may result from your use of such websites or the use of the information you provide to them (including personal information).
link from our website does not imply that we recommend the use of that link, the company or organizations found behind the link or the content of that website.
The Website and all content and software provided by it (including, but not limited to, games) (collectively, the “Website Material”) are the exclusive property of us or are used under our license. We take intellectual property infringements very seriously, and we may take legal action in connection with such infringements.
The names of our products and services (including but not limited to the names of games) are trademarks of us or our licensors. Website material is protected by global copyright laws and treaties. All rights to the material on the Website (including all intellectual property rights) are reserved.
These intellectual property rights include, but are not limited to, copyright, trademarks, background software, design, graphics, layout, visual appearance and structure of the website, database rights, design rights, domains, and goodwill and / or summoned interviews. You have permission to use this material and content or with our express permission.
The material on the Website is provided to you for non-commercial entertainment use only. Any other use of material on the Website (including, but not limited to, republishing) is permitted only with our written consent.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not sell, assign, license, distribute, copy, modify, display or display publicly, transfer, publish, adapt, create derivative works of, or otherwise use the Website Materials without our written permission. Unless permitted by applicable law, you may not delete, re-create, decompile or attempt to disrupt the operation of the Website. You agree not to remove, obscure, or alter any copyright, patent, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices relating to the Website. You agree not to use any automatic or manual device to monitor any of our websites or their content.
We will not be liable to you for any losses or obligated to pay you any profits if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that you have acted in a manner prohibited by this section.
• REMOVAL RIGHT: If you owe us any money for any reason, we have the right to set off your debt before we pay you anything or allow you to withdraw funds from your account.
• These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between you and us and are not intended to confer any rights on third parties. This does not affect our right to transfer our rights as described in subheading b.
Promotion Terms and Conditions and Bonus Terms and Conditions can be found in a separate “Promotion Terms and Conditions” section, which can be accessed by clicking on the link at the bottom of the page or here .
English language terms and conditions always take precedence